- Monday 09:00-18:00
- Tuesday 09:00-18:00
- Wednesday 09:00-18:00
- Thursday 09:00-18:00
- Friday 09:00-18:00
- Saturday 09:00-13:00
- We know people are very concerned and worried!
- In an effort to stop the spread of infection we are providing patients with a telephone consultation in the safety of their own homes in place of a surgery consultation on the premises. This is safer and more reassuring to the patient.
- Do not “walk in” to the surgery!
- For private and public (medical card) patients phone 01 2980226 or 01 2980139
- Covid calls no charge!
- Baby vaccines as normal
Dundrum Medical Clinic is a GP practice based in Dundrum. We have Dr Ciaran Bent & Dr Michelle de Brun available to treat you. We are fully committed to providing healthcare of the highest medical standard to the people of South Dublin. Our team of doctors aim to provide a complete range of health care to patients of all ages.
- General Practice
- Women’s Health
- Ante Natal, Post Natal, Baby Vaccines
- Smear Tests
- STD Tests
- Family Planning/Contraception
- Morning After Pill
- Mirena Coil
- Implanon (Arm Implant)
- Psychiatry /depression/obscessions/worrying/panic/anxiety
- Travel Vaccines
- Minor Surgery: warts, moles, skin tags, ingrown toe nails
- Children’s Health
What others are saying!
“I couldn't ask for a better service and have never had a better experience in any other medical centre.”Emma D
“Dr. Ciaran Bent has looked after my family for over 15 years and I cannot emphasise how fortunate we all are to have someone with his ability to hand”D. Green
“Cannot recommend this practice highly enough.”Micheal